by Faber, Adele., Mazlish, Elaine. Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2012. Physical:
xiv, 345 p. : ill. ; 22 cm. 2. Mindful parent, happy child : a guide to raising joyful ...
1. How to talk so kids will listen & listen so kids will talk by Faber, Adele., Mazlish, Elaine. Publisher: New York : Scribner, 2012. Physical: xiv, 345 p. : ill. ; 22 cm. 2. Mindful parent, happy child : a guide to raising joyful and resilient children by Placone, Pilar M. Publisher: Palo Alto, Calif. : Alaya, c2011. Physical xxvii, 298 p. ; 23 cm. 3. Ain't misbehavin' : tactics for tantrums, meltdowns, bedtime blues and other perfectly normal kid behaviors by Schafer, Alyson, 1963Publisher: Mississauga, Ont. : J. Wiley & Sons Canada, c2011. Physical xi, 276 p. ; 22 cm. 4. The explosive child : a new approach for understanding and parenting easily frustrated, chronically inflexible children by Greene, Ross W. Publisher: New York :, Harper, 2010. Physical : xvii, 314 p. ; 21 cm. 5. Connected parenting : how to raise a great kid by Kolari, Jennifer. Publisher: Toronto : Penguin Canada, 2010. Physical : xxxiv, 286 p. 6. Nurture Shock : new thinking about children by Bronson, Po, 1964-, Merryman, Ashley. Publisher: New York : Twelve, 2009. Physical : xi, 336 p. 7. Keys to parenting your anxious child by Manassis, Katharina. Publisher: Hauppauge, N.Y. : Barron's Educational Series, c2008. Physical : viii, 184 p. ; 21 cm.
8. Everyday blessings : the inner work of mindful parenting by Kabat-Zinn, Myla, 1947-, Kabat-Zinn, Jon. Publisher: New York : Hyperion, c1997. Physical : xv, 394 p. ; 23 cm.
9. When my worries get too big! : a relaxation book for children who live with anxiety by Buron, Kari Dunn. Publisher: Shawnee Mission, Kan. : Autism Asperger Pub. Co., c2006. Physical 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
10. Helping your child overcome separation anxiety or school refusal : a step-by-step guide for parents by Eisen, Andrew R., Engler, Linda B. Publisher: Oakland, CA : New Harbinger Publications, c2006. Physical: 190 p. ; 23 cm. 11. What to do when you worry too much : a kid's guide to overcoming anxiety by Huebner, Dawn, Matthews, Bonnie, 1963Publisher: Washington, D.C. : Magination Press, c2006. Physical: 80 p. : ill. ; 28 cm. 12. Bully-go-round : a handbook of literacy and arts strategies for promoting bully awareness in the classroom by Swartz, Larry Publisher: Markham, Ont. : Pembroke, 2013. Physical: 90 p. ; 23 cm. 13. The bully, the bullied and the bystander : from pre-school to high school : how parents and teachers can help break the cycle of violence by Coloroso, Barbara Publisher: Toronto : Collins, 2006, c2002. Physical: xxvi, 241 p. ; 23 cm. 14. Perfect targets : Asperger syndrome and bullying : practical solutions for surviving the social world by Heinrichs, Rebekah., Myles, Brenda Smith. Publisher: Shawnee Mission, Kan. : Autism Asperger Pub., 2003. Physical: iii, 189 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
15. Positive discipline by Nelsen, Jane. Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2006. Physical: xxvi, 349 p. ; 21 cm. 16. Indigo dreams 3 cd set by Lite, Lori, 1961-, Harris, Chris., Richards, Glen, Timms, Harold., Zuppardo, Adam., Bower, Robert. Publisher: [Marietta, GA?] : LiteBooks.net, LLC., c2008. Physical: 3 sound discs (60 min.) : digital, stereo. ; 4 3/4 in. 17. Stress relief for kids : taming your dragons by Belknap, Martha. Publisher: Duluth, Minn. : Whole Person Associates, c2006. Physical: xii, 129 p. : ill. ; 23 cm. 18. Relax by Grace, Catherine O'Neill, 1950-, Goffe, Toni. Publisher: Swindon [England] ; New York : Child's Play International Ltd., c1993. Physical:  p. : ill. 19. Growing up resilient : ways to build resilience in children and youth by Barankin, Tatyana, Khanlou, Nazilla, 1965Publisher: [Toronto] : Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, c2007. Physical: vi, 97 p. : ill. ; 26 cm. 20. Motivate to communicate! : 300 games and activities for your child with autism by Griffin, Simone., Sandler, Dianne. Publisher: London ; Philadelphia : Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2010. Physical: 206 p. ; 23 cm. 21. No more meltdowns : positive strategies for managing and preventing out-of-control behavior by Baker, Jed. Publisher: Arlington, TX : Future Horizons Inc., c2008. Physical: xv, 150 p. : ill. ; 23 cm. 22. The optimistic child : a proven program to safeguard children against depression and build lifelong resilience by Seligman, Martin E. P., Reivich, Karen., Jaycox, Lisa., Gillham, Jane. Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Co., c2007. Physical: 342 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
23. Organizing the disorganized child : simple strategies to succeed in school by Kutscher, Martin L., Moran, Marcella Publisher: New York : HarperStudio, 2009. Physical: x, 164 p. : ill. ; 21 cm. 24. Parenting through crisis : helping kids in times of loss, grief, and change by Coloroso, Barbara Publisher: Toronto : Penguin, 2012. Physical: 271 p. ; 21 cm. 25. Putting children first : a guide for parents breaking up by McDonough, Hanna., Bartha, Christina. Publisher: Toronto : University of Toronto Press, c1999. Physical: xiv, 185 p. 26. Self-esteem games : 300 fun activities that make children feel good about themselves by Sher, Barbara Publisher: New York : J. Wiley & Sons, c1998. Physical: ix, 194 p. : ill. ; 24 cm. 27. What to do when your temper flares : a kid's guide to overcoming problems with anger by Huebner, Dawn, Matthews, Bonnie, 1963Publisher: Washington, D.C. : Magination Press, 2007. Physical : 95 p. ; 28 cm. 28. The woman who changed her brain : and other inspiring stories of pioneering brain transformation by Arrowsmith-Young, Barbara Publisher: New York City : Free Press, 2012. Physical: 261 p.,  p. of plates : ill. 29. Worried no more : help and hope for anxious children by Wagner, Aureen Pinto. Publisher: Rochester, NY : Lighthouse Press, c2005. Physical: xiv, 230 p. : ill. ; 28 cm. 30. Kidding around : connecting kids to happiness, humour & laughter by Stephenson, Susan, 1948Publisher: Brampton, Ont. : Susan Stephenson, 2013. Physical: xiii, 189 p : ill. .