or visit www.scrumtraining.asia for more
information. The PSD ... Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Programmers.
The PSD course teaches students how to work in a cross-
3 days experiential course
functional Scrum team using modern engineering practices and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools to develop an increment of potentially releasable software in 30 days or less.
Training Format: 70% hands-on practice, 20% theory and 10% group discussion. PSD course is as real as it gets to working in a Scrum team.
PSD I certifications will be granted to those who achieve passing 85% on the associated assessment.
- Create the initial Product Backlog
- Refine Product Backlog
- Decompose Sprint ready Sprint Backlog in Sprint Audience: Everyone who is involved in software development and everyone who is involved with software developers. This includes, but not limited to, Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Testers, Database Administrators, System Analysts, Technical Writers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Programmers.
- Effective Daily Scrum and Sprint Review
- Find improvements through fun Retrospectives
- Deliver incremental working software every Sprint
- Experience the effectiveness of Pair programming
- Measure technical debt and make it transparent to the -
Estimate with Planning Poker and White Elephant sizing
See the benefits of Continuous Integration
Metrics that matter for software development business
Ruthless testing, Test First Development and Acceptance Test Driven Development
The importance of clean code and design pattern
Tools Visual Studio Team Foundation Server or Eclipse.
Contact us for private courses for specific platform.
Contact us via [email protected]
or visit www.scrumtraining.asia for more information