www.6weeksixpack.com. HEALTH WARNING. Due to the physical nature of the
information contained in this publication, it is highly recommended that anybody ...
HEALTH WARNING Due to the physical nature of the information contained in this publication, it is highly recommended that anybody considering any exercise regime or diet plan consult a doctor or physician before embarking on any workout, training or eating plan.
It is the responsibility of the individual to make sure that he or she is in good physical and mental condition before embarking or following any of the information in this publication.
Carvell Productions, Sixpackfactory.com, Peter Carvell or any of the creators including but not limited to models and experts mentioned in this publication will not be held or accept any liability whatsoever by the public for injury, death or loss that may occur whilst following instructions contained in this production.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE Copyrighted by Carvell Productions 2011 – 2021
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent of the author. Published by Carvell Production, Berkshire, United Kingdom.
The 6WeekSixPack Workout is a name owned by Carvell Productions. This publication is protected by International Copyright Laws.
Welcome In this book Tyler, our very first winner of Sixpackfactory.com’s 6WeekSixPack Challenge shares 10 of his tip tips that helped him lose 24 pounds in just 6 weeks and take home all the price money and even more importantly a sexy new 6 pack. So I hope that some of these tips will help you achieved similar results or just motivate you to keep going until you also have that sexy ripped midsection that you are working towards
Tyler’s top 10 tips 1. STAY FOCUSED! When you start the program make sure you're mind is clear of all distractions and you know exactly what it is you want to do. AND STICK TO IT.
2. Always set little goals along the way aside from your big goal. This keeps you motivated and helps a lot. It can be something as little as getting one more rep in each exercise or trying a new type of ab workout.
3.Stick to your nutrition plan. Eating is essential if you want to lose fat and become healthy. It may not be easy at first, But you get used to it and it actually becomes fun. This sounds weird but you'll get what I mean when you get there ;). We recommend the diet at this link www.sixpackrehab.com
4. Be active outside of your everyday workout. One thing that really pushed me to the next level was rollerblading to and from work every day! Little changes like this make a huge difference. I joined a ball hockey league for the summer too which really worked my cardio! Even things like going for a night walk or doing a few push-ups in between commercial breaks while watching T.V. these little extras absolutely made a difference in my transformation.
5. Tell people what you're doing. Be proud of what you're about to achieve. It will make it more fun and attainable to reach your goals.
6. Don't give up. It could be discouraging if you're not seeing rapid results right away. But stick to it... they will come! and it is worth it.
7. Proper form. When doing any exercise it is better to do it right with less weight then to look sloppy. And remember, there is no rush. Do it right, it will benefit you 1000 times more.
8. Try to work out at the same time every day. It's not always possible but it is the best way for your body to recover between workouts.
9. Workout with a friend. This usually gets people to work harder because they feed off each other and can push that extra little bit out of you.
10. And of course have fun, and no doubt you will. Its hard work but nobody said you can't have fun at the same time. Enjoy!
If you have not yet joined and want to get the same kind of results Tyler got than pop over to the link below and come and take our FREE 6WeekSixPack Xtreme Challenge now!
CLICK HERE >>>> www.6weeksixpack.com